It’s been a long that I said Hi to all you guys. Just got real busy with professional & personal life (sometimes I feel like going to Himalayas & stay there.. Ugh!). But as Diwali is just around the corner (the only reason of me being Happy now) I thought of doing a basic post which I know most of the ladies would be craving for. Today in my office we had a nice Rangoli competition & the thought touched my mind- why not do a Rangoli post! So here are the Rangoli Ideas this Diwali.
Many people draw Rangoli in any auspicious functions & Diwali being the highly celebrated festival in India, all ladies would be gearing up for the Rangoli Designs. So here is collation of designs. So let’s see the designs. I have also incorporated the designs which were drawn in my office.
- The most basic Rangoli is free hand rangoli. Even if you don’t know how to draw I am sure you will find the way to work out for it. It is like drawing on the canvas of your mind (just in practical :-P)
- Then comes the highly appreciated Sanskar Bharti. It is one of the cleanest & mostly drawn by Maharashtrian people based in Maharashtra. If you know the basic trick of drawing then I am sure you won’t find this method difficult.
- Rangoli designs portraying Ganesha are extremely common amid Diwali as Hindus think Ganesh as the most opportune deity. You can make a superb rangoli by adding brilliant hues to it.
- You can also let the horses of your mind run & make the most creative rangoli based on any topic which you think can be portrayed like the one drawn in my office.
- Peacock designs are also the most used designs in Rangoli as it looks wonderful with all the bright colors.
So I hope you will incorporate any of these Rangoli designs & make your Diwali colorful. Do let me know which design you are using! Till then……. C ya!