Hi There My Beautiful MUAs,
With the Festivities Kicking in Girlies have less and less time for setting themselves up! Thus after Diwali Makeup Tut (immediate preceding) post we thought this would be the icing on the cake. So Go and Get Ready Quick! 🙂
Festivities are so amazing & lively. We women have a blast playing dress up, but do we really have time to sit & deck ourselves up!
I have come to your rescue with a quick festive look with just eye pencils ….
This look is great for a day occasion or even if you have absolutely no time but yet want to look different 🙂
- Use a simple gold eye liner pencil (this one is from Ikonic & it just glides on beautifully)
- Apply the gold eyeliner medium thick on the upper eye lid!
* Tip- Whenever using a very light eye pencil (or eyeshadow) always put a thin black eyeliner on the lash line, applying the black eyeliner pencil basically literally between the eyelashes. Hence it’s not really visible, yet the contrast it helps the bright colour pop out.
- Simply apply an electric blue eye pencil on the lower waterline & extend it from the corner of the eye too.
- Coat on mascara for definition to the eyes & ofcourse makes the lashes seem fuller.
Voila! Its that simple 😀
Lipliner I used the Colorbar Definer pencil in Berry Rose & MAC Girl About Town Lipstick
Hope you have an Absoloutely lovely Diwali & Please Be Green ♥
Coming up with a good lipstick purchase this festive season stay tuned
Hope This Helps you in Your Beauty Quest and Hope that Share this Love with your Sistas… ♥