Post by Ms. Mansi!
Hope you Love Reading it♥
What a white kajal? How can someone wear a white kajal? It will look so unnatural and jarring? Yes, this was my reaction when I heard about the Lakme Eyeconic kajal launch in the shade “white”. Then I googled and found that white eyeliner is a versatile shade and can be used in multiple ways and then I ordered it immediately. I am using it since 3 months now and loving it a lot, kudos to Lakme for introducing a different kajal.
Price: Rs. 250 for 0.35 gm.
Reinvent your everyday look with the all new Lakmé Eyeconic White. With a deep colored stroke in an easy twist up format, it gives your eyes a long-lasting, Eyeconic look throughout the day.Smudge proof, water proof and dermatologically tested; Lakmé’s Eyeconic White accentuates your eyes and makes them look bigger and brighter.
Lakme Eyeconic Kajal-White comes in a white twist-up packaging which has a sturdy capo on top. The cap shuts tightly so it’s safe to travel along with it. The color coded packaging makes it convenient to use if you have huge collection of kajals. Since the pencil is twist-up, no product wastage happens due to sharpening. The shade is true white color without any shimmer or glitters in it. The shade is matte and thus it is easier to wear it without looking unnatural.
If you’re wondering what a person can do with white eyeliner then let me tell you that White kajal is very versatile and you can use it in multiple ways. Here are the four ways you can use your white eyeliner/kajal:
- Use it as eye shadow base: white pencils intensify the eye shadow color even more so I use it as a base for other colors. You get real color because of the white beneath.
- Use it as brow-bone highlighter: White color highlights brow bone area really well. I first apply the white eyeliner on my brow bone and then blend it slightly using blending brush.
- Brighten Eyes: Apply white eyeliner on your tear duct in a “V” shape. Then soften the area using a light brush. It works as a perfect brighter for inners corner of eyes.
- To line Waterline: Applying eyeliner on waterline basically widens eyes so it’s good for people who have small eyes like me.
The shade is pigmented and single swipe is enough to get desired color pay off. The texture is smooth and creamy so it glides effortlessly without tugging lids. Its waterproof and smudge proof too. It takes 2-3 minutes top set down so you can blend the shade before that. Once set, it cannot be blended or removed without remover. It brightens up the eye area and highlights perfectly.
On my waterline it stays for maximum 4 hours and then fades away. But on inner corner and on lids, it stays for around 6 hours which is pretty commendable.
- Color coded packaging
- Travel friendly as the cap shuts tightly
- Creamy and smooth texture
- Glides without tugging or pulling
- Pigmented as it shows up in single swipe
- Can be used on waterline to get “waked-up” eyes
- Can be used as base for colorful eye shadows
- Can be used as highlighter for inner corners and brow-bone
- Smudge proof and water proof
- Stays for more than 6 hours on lids
- Stays for max 4 hours on waterline and the 10hr claim is false
- Can look unnatural if not worn correctly
Final Verdict: Lakme Eyeconic Kajal in white is a multi-purpose product and it will give your eyes “waked-up” and fresh look. You can use it on waterline, as a highlighter or as eye shadow base. The texture, staying power and the pigmentation makes it worth trying. I would definitely recommend it to all.
Thanks for visiting and reading my blog, if you love what you are reading please share the love.