Post #2 by Porci Marcel 🙂
This is my second post in TMB about a face wash which my husband & I are using for the past 3 months, as I heard from my friends that it is very good for acne prone skin type. I wanted to try this. Read on more to know about the product.
Price: Rs 399 for 178 ml in Health & Glow outlet at Velachery, Chennai.
My skin type: Combination skin
Company Says: Go 360° Clean Anti-Breakout Facial Cleanser is L’Oreal’s most powerful acne-fighting formula with The Scrublet. This super-soft, flexible cleansing disc (scrublet) applies the cleanser with 500 extra-supple touch points that gently glide across the skin.
L’Oreal Paris Go 360 Clean Anti Breakout Facial Cleanser
- Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2% Acne Treatment)
- Other Ingredients: Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Decyl Glucoside, Glycerin, Coco Betaine, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract (Peppermint), PEG 150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, Zinc Gluconate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hydroxide, Capryloyl Salicylic Acid (Beta Hydroxy Acid), Tetrasodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Pentasodium Ethylenediamine Tetramethylene Phosphonate, Menthol, Polyquaternium 47, Fragrance
Packaging: It comes in an orangeish plastic bottle with a flip type cap. The packing is strong and completely avoids any chance of spillage. It comes along with a light pale white color scrublet which is placed in a hole in the middle of the bottle. The scrublet is an oval shaped rubber pad with closely spaced rubber ball kind of projections. It has a knob like handle attached to its rear end making it suitable to hold while scrubbing.
Texture, Color and Smell: The color of the product is transparent liquid which looks exactly like water. It has a very great smell which remains for a few minutes even after washing. The consistency is a little liquidy when compared to other face washes in the industry.
Directions for Use: Just take the scrublet, pour on the cleansing formula and gently massage your face.
My experience: I started using the scrub with a very small amount of face wash. Once scrubbed, the face feels tremendously soft, supple and bright. It does not effectively remove all the black or white heads in one wash but continuous usage over 2-3 weeks will certainly produce great results. I have been using it for the past 3 months and have seen substantial difference. It helped unclog pores and I rarely get a pimple in my face as it consists of Salicylic acid 🙂 . You can also use the face wash without using the scrublet.
But it does not give a squeaky clean feeling at the end and I hate this slippery feel even after splashing loads of water in your face 🙄 ! But this might not be a con for everyone else. It’s a very good face wash for oily and acne prone skin.
- Helps unclog pores
- Scrublet is provided
- Reduces pimples, acnes and prevents occurrences
- Removes blackheads and reduces its appearance on regular usage
- Face feels extremely soft, supple and bright after use
- Does not cause any rashes or breakouts
- Does not give squeaky clean feel at the end (con for me 😯 )
- Does not remove makeup
- It might be drying for dry skin beauties; but not sure