Post by Aleena,
Glam And Glitz Fashion DIY
Got your attire all set for NYE but now wondering what Make-up to do!?!
Don’t you worry when you have me 😀
I’ve decided to do bling eyes as my makeup!
And you ladies are in for a treat because I’m going to show you Step by Step how to have Shimmery Eyes!
All you need is –
- Glitter (if you love bling grab the glitter tower from Faces cosmetics),
- Glitter glue available at Kryolan, Inglot or even NYX! Or Glitter liquid liner (available at leading beauty stores)
- Optional- grey/ dark brown/ black eyeshadow.
- Eyeliner & Mascara.
- Start with a clean eye lid. Put some pressed powder on the lid to remove any greasiness!
- Take a glitter glue &
- Apply some on the back of your hand.
- Transfer some glitter into a smaller container or its lid.
- With an eye shadow brush first take little glitter glue & then pick up the glitter on it.
- Start applying the glitter on the centre of the eye.
- Apply the glitter all over the shape of the eye (almond shape)
- Optional- Draw a ‘V’ with a dark brown/ black eye shadow to define the eyes!
- Another way of doing the bling eyes is to make the ‘V’ on the crease line first & then fill in the glitter.
- If you can’t find glitter glue use a glitter liquid eyeliner all over the eye.
- Immediately apply the glitter on the eye liner before it dries!
- Apply a very thin eyeliner along the lash line.
For a more pronounced look for the eye use falsies! I was dying to try on my new feather lashes from Inglot & this is how I applied them!
- Peel the eyelashes off its packaging.
- Catching the eyelashes with a tweezer is a good idea! (I have nails so I can manage without) Apply the eye lash glue on the base of the lashes.
- Wait for the lash glue to dry a little for about 30-40seconds.
- Place the centre of the lash on the centre of the lid. Lightly press it to the eye lid.
- Wait for it to dry without blinking eyes for a minute or two!
- See the difference between the two eyes 🙂
- If the lashes glue (white part) is visible? All you need to do is put a liquid eyeliner over the whole eyeliner from earlier to cover up the white!
Three important things to keep in mind while applying lashes is-
- Use only Duo lash glue! Rest all aren’t effective lash glues.
- Once the lash glue is applied on the lashes make sure to let it dry for 30seconds & then place the lashes on the eye!
- All you have to do is lightly place the lashes over the lash line & then dab the falsies on the lid for it to stick!
- Lastly, please stop thinking lash application is complicated! Just have fun, follow these steps & trust me it will be cake walk 😉
I think I have loved this look so much myself that I’m definitely keeping my eyes like this for NYE 😀
So ladies you too can do the same & if it’s too much for you! Do just a glitter eyeliner or at least try wearing fake eyelashes & watch yourself transform ♥
Be Yourself & Shine On ♥
♥Do share your thoughts!♥