Post by Aleena
I haven’t yet done just an FOTD post! So I decided to showcase what I wore in terms of makeup this weekend!
Being a Saturday I definitely wanted to do something different! But after a long day of work I got lazy. So I just decided to play around with my coloured eyeliners.
Step by Step-
- First I concealed my face with the MAC studio finish concealer.
- Then used the MAC Mineralize Loose Powder Foundation on the whole face (which I shall review soon).
- Applied the MAC (shimmery chocolate brown) blush- ‘Love Joy’ below the cheek bone for that chiselled look 😉
- For the eyes used the Lakme Iconic white eyeliner pencil on the upper lid extended & pull it out straight on the outer corner! Make sure to make the outer corner thicker than the inner corner.
- On the lower lash line too, apply white on the inner corner & for the rest apply an indigo coloured eyeliner pencil extended till under the white eye pencil extension (If you use an eye pencil that’s too dark it will just end up looking like black).
Use green or even purple instead of the blue!
- Coat on mascara. (Maybelline Colossal Mascara)
- Used the Maybelline PW04 lipstick for the lips, with a lip liner to intensify the colour.
Voila all done 😀
This is what I wore for the night out 😀
And now you know why I chose that combination of colours!
Hope you liked the look & if you want me to do anything in specific please feel free to comment below 🙂
Be Yourself & Shine On ♥
Share Away the Love….