Skin Care & Winter Haul – Winter Skin Care Products
How many of us know that with changing weather we need to change the skin care products also! Well it is very important to change the daily skin routine with changing weather, because skin also changes with weather & in winter skin gets dryer, flaky & oh-so-dull!! But I am sure nobody wants to look dull no matter what.
- La Roche Posay Cleanser – I have heard lot of good words about this cleanser. Basically I wanted a light cleanser which not only cleans the face but make it supple too. I hope this will be helpful.
- La Roche Posay Toleriane Ultra (For Normal to Sensitive Skin) – I hate Flaky skin, oh yeah more than hypocrites I hate flaky skin! Since that my skin is super dry and turning to flake like the plaster of old walls I decided to try out this beauty…
- La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo+ – this was on my buying list since quite a some time but I was hesitating as I feared it might make my skin worse. ( I have super sensitive acne prone skin, so I am always uncertain in trying out new products frequently L )
- Avene Thermal Spring Water – the best toner I have ever tried
- Avene Cleanance Mask – I bought this for that extra boost which every skin needs in winter.
- Olay Microsculpting Cream– this is my second buy from Olay. The first time I bought olay cream & it broke me like hell!!! ( I almost started hating the brand. Hats off to my guts for getting the cream from the same brand again. Hopefully this time I will be in happy space 🙂 )
- Wunder Eye Cream– I have never tried any eye cream before. Heard some very great reviews about this cream.
- Cetaphil Lotion– when your skin is extra sensitive you ought to have one of this in your kit.
- L’Oreal Paris BB Cream– for me BB cream comes in skin care range. That’s why included this in haul 😛 – You might be interested in a related products’ Review : L’oreal Paris True Match BB Cream – G2 Gold Review
- L’Oreal Paris Infallible (24 Hour Foundation) – Oh My God, Such a Relief, God Bless L’Oreal who invented this long lasting and super hydrating foundation. I wanted something that took care of the face while out for long time as well, so bought this.
- Real Techniques Miracle Sponge– this is out of the range but just wanted to tell you people that this is the very first makeup sponge for me. So Yeyyy!!!
- Tony&Guy Sea Salt Texturising Spray – This cute little bottle is my small wonder when it comes to hair and hair care so this one was my choice in my current haul (yes I buy in every haul something for my locks). My locks are plain like a Plane. Hahahah (Please pardon my humour this time 😛 My Husband was sitting next to me – So that’s why my Locks are plain like a Plane – Plane and Plateau please google in case of confusion) – and thus I am hopeful that this spray will add some volume to my locks.
So this was my small haul for this winter season.. Until Next Time (A Holiday Coming Up – #EXCITED)